------ Currently Loving ------

Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer Review



This will be a 4 part review for the skincare products from the brand KORRES.
If you remember I had PURCHASED (PURCHASED/ BOUGHT/ PAID) this Wild Rose Triple Benefits.

About the kit and what it is intended to do (from Korres website)

THE CLAIM:

Korres Wild Rose Triple Benefits Collection increases skin radiance, revitalizes
and smoothes skin texture and provides 24 hour anti-oxidant protection. Wild
Rose extract, a natural source of Vitamin C, is clinically proven to repair fine
lines and hyper-pigmentation and brighten uneven skin tone.

The kit contains:

1.35 oz Wild Rose 24-hour Moisturizing and Brightening Cream
1.35 oz Wild Rose Instant Brightening and Illuminating Mask
1.01 oz Wild Rose Brightening and Line-Smoothing Serum
0.06 oz Wild Rose Imperfection Targeting Oil Pen

Every product is formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan.



Lets start with the Wild Rose 24-hour Moisturizing and Brightening Cream

An extraordinary, 24-hour intensive moisturizer for normal and dry skin, Wild
Rose has a rich, yet light texture and a unique blossom scent, plus whitening
wild rose oil and an SPF 6 to help prevent brown spots caused by sun damage.The
best-selling Wild Rose 24-Hour Brightening and Moisturizing Cream is clinically
proven to increase skin radiance by 49%. This is formulated without Parabens,
Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan.

Doesn’t every claim looks impressive?? This sure is targeted for someone with uneven skin tone, skin texture and hyper pigmentation.

The way I used it:
*** Twice a day (AM and PM)
In conjugation with Wild Rose Instant Brightening and Illuminating Mask, Wild Rose Brightening and Line-Smoothing Serum, Wild Rose Imperfection Targeting Oil Pen
*** Duration: approx 6 weeks.
Properties
Wild Rose 24-hour moisturizer that quickly and effectively heals and lightens
hyper- pigmentation
• Wild Rose oil, a potent, natural source of vitamin C, significantly diminishes fine lines, hyper- pigmentation and resurfaces skin, revealing a soft and radiant complexion
• Imperata cylindrica a desert plant extract, ensures 24-hour long-lasting hydration by continually regulating the cellular water equilibrium
• Pure vitamin C inhibits free radical damage and brightens the skin
• Phytic Acid, a natural skin lightener, helps illuminating sun damage and acne scarring
-Grape seed extract, rich in Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, helps promote a healthy and youthful complexion
-Olive oil, almost identical in chemical structure to our skin lipids, provides ideal hydration, while allowing the skin to breathe


Firstly I like the smell. Its not a over powering rose smell. Its mild and the fragrance lingers on for a long time. The moisturizer itself is very smooth, creamy but light on application. It doesn’t feels heavy on face. It spreads easily and very little amount is needed. The hydration power is amazing. This is specially formulated to work for normal to dry skin. I have pretty dry and flaky skin in winter months. My face felt soft and hydrated the whole day even in the cold months of January/February.
This also didn’t clog any of my pores nor did it make me look greasy. No irritation whatsoever. The moisturizer has a SPF of 6, but I don’t think its of much use as I personally think a minimum of SPF 20 provides decent protection, no less than that. Also it works well under my make-up. I am not greasy by end of the day…so that’s nice.

I don’t have any fine lines as of now, so I can’t comment on its ability to diminish fine lines. It did make my skin surface smooth and texture pretty even though. I noticed decent change in the pigmentation of the skin, but I am not sure if its due to the moisturizer alone as I had used the whole regimen kit together. My hyper pigmented area around my chin and mouth has reduced considerably.
The container is made of glass and I use fingers to apply the product. No spatula business for me, as only I use my product and I am too clumsy to store that spatula if ever I use one.

The jar would easily last for 2 months or even more if used twice a day. I am very pleased with the product as of now, but I don’t know how good it will work if used alone on its own without any other product from the Wild Rose line.

No comments